Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

+3
Abby
Hantz
RainbowAsh
7 posters

Been a while!

RainbowAsh
    RainbowAsh
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Been a while! Empty Been a while!

Post by RainbowAsh 17.10.11 13:49

I bet many changes have happened(Hopefully for the better!), but after some unpredicted time lossage, I kinda disappeared off Maple for a while.

Well, seeing as some time freed up I hope to be back.:) I still need to hit level 120 on my poor Priest(RainbowBless).

Currently downloading the HUGE HUGE patch right now. And I'm not looking forward to logging in naked of NX, heh.:D

If you guys have any room left in the guild, that's cool! If not, that's also cool! Just let me know.:D

IGN:RainbowBless
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Been a while! Empty Re: Been a while!

Post by Hantz 17.10.11 16:43

We'll re add you to guild right away. Just try to notify us if something comes up. We assumed you had quit the game.
    RainbowAsh
    RainbowAsh
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by RainbowAsh 17.10.11 18:06

Hantz wrote:We'll re add you to guild right away. Just try to notify us if something comes up. We assumed you had quit the game.

Sure thing. I don't forsee another incident, but I'll let you all know.:) Just let me know when to get on with invites and all, it's been kind of odd hours even though I'm EST.:)
    Abby
    Abby
    Sub Zero
    Sub Zero

Post by Abby 18.10.11 2:58

Welcome back Ashley! =) I hope your time away wasn't too stressful.
    I've got you on buddy now so I'll be sure to watch for when you get online. The game's had some super mega changes recently, so your priest will have exciting new skills to play with. You had a ranger as well, if I remember correctly? They're undergone a revamp, too.
    If you're looking for help/advice/chat/whatever, I'd be happy to talk. We've got a lot of new guild members now, but people are pretty happy to introduce themselves if you ask. Don't be surprised that everyone has 5 mules, either. >.>
    So, yeah, glad to see you again. =3
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 18.10.11 3:33

Welcome back Ash<3
    RainbowAsh
    RainbowAsh
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by RainbowAsh 18.10.11 14:43

Thanks Hayley!<3

Abby wrote:Welcome back Ashley! =) I hope your time away wasn't too stressful.
    I've got you on buddy now so I'll be sure to watch for when you get online. The game's had some super mega changes recently, so your priest will have exciting new skills to play with. You had a ranger as well, if I remember correctly? They're undergone a revamp, too.
    If you're looking for help/advice/chat/whatever, I'd be happy to talk. We've got a lot of new guild members now, but people are pretty happy to introduce themselves if you ask. Don't be surprised that everyone has 5 mules, either. >.>
    So, yeah, glad to see you again. =3

It wasn't too bad. :) I had to take the laptop in for repairs(my other computer is a Mac, which sucks... just because it compatible with Maplestory<_<), but other than that, just a bit of stress.

Thanks for the re-invite.:D

I'll have to check out those ranger changes. I'll have to ask you what points to take, haha. I think I have a hold of the Priest skills(I really love the addition to base INT in 2nd job, and also the new absorbent shield). Nothin wrong with so many mules, haha. I actually have 2 and a max level Thunderbreaker.:) Though my Priest is my focus for the time being. I really want to hit Bishop and beyond.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 19.10.11 3:26

hi ashley! i pm'd you on sleepywood ages ago to see where you went but i guess this explains it xD welcome back i suppose! ^_^
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 19.10.11 8:20

Welcome back, I don't personally know you of course but that doesn't mean I can't show any basic manners.

I do know that type of situation, when I was moving out of my dorm my computer was broken during the move. Luckily for you this time around, i'm the guilds tech nerd, hopefully next time around I can walk you through how to fix it.
    peewee
    peewee
    Aqualad
    Aqualad

Post by peewee 20.10.11 9:01

Welcome back! we havent met yet. I'm steven(Waggishboi, Assclappers) nice to meet you
    RainbowAsh
    RainbowAsh
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by RainbowAsh 21.10.11 15:18

Youngcha wrote:Welcome back, I don't personally know you of course but that doesn't mean I can't show any basic manners.

I do know that type of situation, when I was moving out of my dorm my computer was broken during the move. Luckily for you this time around, i'm the guilds tech nerd, hopefully next time around I can walk you through how to fix it.

Hahah. NICE TO MEETCHA! I joined a while back from Sleepywood. I'm an old, old Maple player. Played open beta, then on Khaini for quite a while. Though, I'm also probably the most newbie vet ever. I still haven't gotten 4th job, but that'll change soon hopefully.:)

I'm not too bad at basic tech myself (I fix my partner's stuff a lot), but this was a fan problem internally so I had to send the sucker off to Asus.8)

peewee wrote:Welcome back! we havent met yet. I'm steven(Waggishboi, Assclappers) nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too! I'm RainbowBless ingame.:D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 7:31