Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

5 posters

looooooooool

thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

looooooooool Empty looooooooool

Post by thetavi 05.11.11 19:02

That's right, I'm hoping to attempt the impossible.

The plan is to try to co-host a pink bean run with Covertion and some of his guild, Cosmos. By our powers combined, we are...captain planet!

The run will hopefully take place before the end of the year, some time during Christmas break. I'm hoping by then a) server transfers will be back and maybe some have even gone through, beefing us up a bit, and b) we'll see a spike in activity due to school being out for most people. It's the optimal time to try something like this.

I'll try to post a general guide of what we need to do and be aware of at Pink Bean eventually. I'd appreciate any help on this because I have only ever done one pink bean run, and that was pre-ascension and so I'm kind of clueless what it will do. D:

So, here we go.

Pre-quest:
    Do all your ToT quests. You must be level 160+ to even receive the last ones. Yes, you have to go through the monotonous grinding of 999 of each of those annoying monsters, but it can be done in party and I'm willing to help people out.

After all that's done, you'll need to get a Marble of Chaos, obtained from your final ToT quest. You need:
    -The etc. drop from each ToT mini boss (dodo, lyka, and...that horse thing)
    -20 of each type of face (smiley, neutral, and frownie). This is dropped by the monks in each section. They are a somewhat rare etc drop, but it's not too bad.

I recommend just doing this ahead of time and hanging on to your marble. It's only one etc. slot, you can handle it!

Time: Christmas Break, TBA

Expedition:

Finally, the drops will be sold and split among the runners evenly. Pink bean's card will be given out first to the player with the most cards already in their crusader codex, and in the event of a tie there, level will decide.

lol this isn't happening

Last edited by thetavi on 12.11.11 15:23; edited 1 time in total
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

looooooooool Empty Re: looooooooool

Post by Mazz 07.11.11 9:52

If transfers are open I'll join for sure. Not sure which character on though =o
    Patt
    Patt
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by Patt 08.11.11 5:25

If transfers open, I'll definately go. Saprentus level 200 Bowmaster.

I can provide Echo too if needed.

I haven't redone ToT quests yet, so if anyone wants to partner up to do them when we move our characters, we can get 'em done fast.

Can't wait! :D
    peewee
    peewee
    Aqualad
    Aqualad

Post by peewee 09.11.11 14:21

if i can get my WH to 17x or higher i would go :)

SOMEONE HELP ME GET THERE PLEASE :)
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 10.11.11 0:51

About 75% done with my PB quests on my NL. Just need to get to 180 so I can be up to par with PBs level.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 13.12.11 9:11

We could easily do this when we transfer in, should start organising it again.
    thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

Post by thetavi 13.12.11 10:39

I dunno about "easily," but we'll see. I'll make a new topic when everyone has transferred over if we've got enough to do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 19:47