Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

+6
Mikey
thetavi
suzanness
Hantz
Youngcha
Mazz
10 posters

[Cancelled] 22nd October @ 5pm EST

Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

[Cancelled] 22nd October @ 5pm EST Empty [Cancelled] 22nd October @ 5pm EST

Post by Mazz 19.10.11 5:52

Chaos Zakum

Date & Time: 22nd October @ 5pm EST

Channel: 11

Everyone that is signed up, please re-confirm. There is now a 2x EXP event scheduled while the run is planned to be underway. If you'd rather train let me know so we can determine whether or not this is still viable.

Party 1/DPS

1. Proxian
    2. BerryAcai
    3. x
    4. EINidoranM v
    5. x
    6. x

Party 2/Support

1. Tenpesuto
    2. BIackPIagues
    3. Eoyzan
    4. oRuisu
    5. Venomizing
    6. EINidoranM ^

Please show up 15 minutes before the run with potions and all quests complete. Reboot your computer in advance if necessary. See you then!

Last edited by Mazz on 22.10.11 22:42; edited 5 times in total
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

[Cancelled] 22nd October @ 5pm EST Empty Re: [Cancelled] 22nd October @ 5pm EST

Post by Youngcha 19.10.11 8:08

I should be there, right now as of Friday i'm doing nothing at that time. Finals week will be over tomorrow, so I can't foresee any work, all just depends who has a genius idea to go pee on electrical fences this week again.
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 19.10.11 9:22

Put me up as a bam in the sed team
    suzanness
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by suzanness 19.10.11 9:50

+1 to Team Mazz!
    thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

Post by thetavi 19.10.11 13:03

J>Team Mazz
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Honoured Member
    Honoured Member

Post by Mikey 20.10.11 1:41

I'll join if you don't mind.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 20.10.11 2:04

Updated, 2 slots in DPS and sed is full. Rotating Travis for HB unless Martin can come. Someone ask Charles in-game if you see him?
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 20.10.11 2:06

I think Abby is a maybe at the moment. Ask her next time you see her. I think Ben will be busy, but ask him as well in case.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 20.10.11 2:12

The point of this forum is so that there isn't a need to go around asking people individually, if not enough people sign up then the run can't go ahead, but everyone has access to the forum and there's plenty of time in advance to sign up. If I see them I'll let them know, but that goes for everyone ^
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 20.10.11 2:37

Disregard my previous post. My bad. One suggestion. It may be in our best interest to have a dedicated dark knight and bishop for the DPS team. It'd allow Travis and Luis to stick to one party and we'd still have room for one more in the DPS team.
    Patt
    Patt
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by Patt 20.10.11 5:32

I can go, don't know how much use I'd be, but sign me up if there is room!
    Abby
    Abby
    Sub Zero
    Sub Zero

Post by Abby 20.10.11 9:19

Mazz wrote:The point of this forum is so that there isn't a need to go around asking people individually, if not enough people sign up then the run can't go ahead, but everyone has access to the forum and there's plenty of time in advance to sign up. If I see them I'll let them know, but that goes for everyone ^

Hantz had just asked Ben and I in-game about this, probably just to alert us to check the forums/let us know a run was being planned. Neither of us can make it, hence the no posts thus far. This can be my confirmation of our refusal, but thanks for letting me know and all.

[EDIT] I felt the need to defend Hantz's actions. I'm sorry I did. Continue on, hope you guys have a good run.

Last edited by Abby on 20.10.11 9:48; edited 1 time in total
    Luis
    Luis
    The Purple Power Ranger
    The Purple Power Ranger

Post by Luis 20.10.11 9:30

Abby wrote:

Hantz had just asked Ben and I in-game about this, probably just to alert us to check the forums/let us know a run was being planned. Neither of us can make it, hence the no posts thus far. This can be my confirmation of our refusal, but thanks for letting me know and all.
    Replying in the topic helps him keep track of the list since he can go back and look to make sure. keeping track of each person who confirms ingame gets hard and he may end up loosing track. no need to get an attitude
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 20.10.11 9:33

I'm not in the business of asking everyone individually if they can or can't make it, which is why I didn't. I'm not trying to exclude anyone or make this private or anything, it's just much easier for a host to have people sign up directly if they're interested rather than just agreeing to something in-game. I'd assumed by the lack of posts that you either couldn't make it, weren't interested or hadn't seen it yet, but in the future not posting at all will just be taken as not signing up.

*edit: luis ninja'd me
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 21.10.11 9:59

Thought this was Friday, i'm not going to make it. I have plans Saturday night.
    Patt
    Patt
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by Patt 21.10.11 14:01

Youngcha wrote:Thought this was Friday, i'm not going to make it. I have plans Saturday night.

Me too. I have an exam to write at 5:30 on Saturday :(

wait never mind, that's NEXT Saturday!

wait never mind again, I work until 8est Saturday :(
    Ben
    Ben
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Ben 22.10.11 5:38

Hey guys, I don't check the forum that often in the first place. So if there isn't anything in the guild banner about looking at the forum to sign up for a run or saying run on x at xx:xx I don't know. Call me lazy for not checking, but I don't post much in the first place nor am I really around much. Hantz might have figured this so he asked Abby and I. So please don't assume everyone checks the forum regularly and asking and/or telling others about the run shouldn't be discouraged which is what you're making it seem. Yes the forum can expedite the process, but again, others might miss it. So open communication would be nice.
    I'm not saying to ask everyone and their grandma but just mentioning it. Again, I want to stress that not everyone checks the forum. I haven't checked it in a couple weeks. After making a mention just remind people to post on the forum.
    Thanks,
    Ben

/rant.

thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

Post by thetavi 22.10.11 7:42

Ben wrote:Hey guys, I don't check the forum that often in the first place. So if there isn't anything in the guild banner about looking at the forum to sign up for a run or saying run on x at xx:xx I don't know. Call me lazy for not checking, but I don't post much in the first place nor am I really around much. Hantz might have figured this so he asked Abby and I. So please don't assume everyone checks the forum regularly and asking and/or telling others about the run shouldn't be discouraged which is what you're making it seem. Yes the forum can expedite the process, but again, others might miss it. So open communication would be nice.
    I'm not saying to ask everyone and their grandma but just mentioning it. Again, I want to stress that not everyone checks the forum. I haven't checked it in a couple weeks. After making a mention just remind people to post on the forum.
    Thanks,
    Ben

/rant.

There's no problem with making it a guild notice imo; the only thing is you cannot expect to be individually asked every time for every thing, and I think that's all we're trying to establish. It is just too crazy trying to keep track of that. But if you don't try to look for it, the host cannot be blamed if you missed it. I'd try to mention it in game, but it's also not the host's fault or responsibility to have to drag you into signing up.

This is really not complicated and there should not be any arguments about this. If you want hosting done a different way, nobody is stopping you. But if someone else is hosting, it's their run, their rules. End of story.

That aside...

There's now a conflict because there's 2x this weekend at the time of the run. I don't mind still going, but...just saying, we might want to consider rescheduling. :P
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 22.10.11 7:51

^guild notice is fine, but i'm not making it my business to go around asking everyone - the forum serves a purpose to organise guild activity, checking it (literally, load the page and check the bossing/training section and nothing else) once every 2-3 days is a small task. if you want to host runs another way be my guest, but this is by far the easiest way to do it from experience.

Everyone that is signed up, please re-confirm. There is now a 2x EXP event scheduled while the run is planned to be underway. If you'd rather train let me know so we can determine whether or not this is still viable.
    thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

Post by thetavi 22.10.11 14:07

I'd still like to come, but as a backup I'd like to train if we don't get to go. :/
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 22.10.11 22:41

Run is cancelled for obvious reasons.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 12:00