Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

4 posters

Lets try this.. uno mas!

Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Lets try this.. uno mas! Empty Lets try this.. uno mas!

Post by Youngcha 06.09.11 2:15

Hello All, I'm Syndiction in game this is my second time attempting this after being post cock blocked last night by a 7 day no posting block. That seems to have been lifted so now it's time to try one more time.

I'm Cha D'Arroyo, I typically go by the online tags of Youngcha, and Tartcarts. I do run a very large gaming community known as Syndicate gaming, not to be confused with the massive circle jerk that is The Syndicate (We were here first, those bastards!) We're branched out in over 5 games with steady progression and what I consider an okay job. Some of the games are Warcraft, Aion, Rift, Startrek, and soon to be Starwars (Once the game actually drops, bioware is hella gay) some of our other locations are Xbox, Gunz, Endless Online, and steam. I do not actually run all of these games, I appoint central heads of who I think can be a true leader and follows the ideals and morals the guild is built around. Each game has at least 1 central head, Rift has 2 and Endless Online has about 4. There's 1 central head per server who basically gives out instructions at their own whim. I check in on the games now and then and make sure everything is going smoothly and talk to the members etc. I do this about once a month, it's pretty easy to run I just talk to everyone in vent most of the day who decide to come to the merge vent. Most games have their own VoIP system, mostly vent. This is because my vent is a 36 sloter and having multiple raids for multiple games going on.. that isn't really going to work.

Because of my work with Syndicate, I was drawn to Revival. Revival seems to follow the same type of ideals and morals as Syndicate and also follows the "We need progression" stand point that i'm so fond of. I do not in anyway plan on making a guild on maple story, we tried it once it was an utterly failure. I will however use my experience with my work and toss in my .02 when I think it can be used.

A bit about me, I'm a philly kid born and raised so I do a bit of everything, I started going to a boxing gym with my uncle when I was 4 and started actually training when I was 9. I never went past the golden gloves, I saw it as an art and not a job. I also played football for a pee wee city team then won states for 3 years, started at TE, OLB, LE, and for a short time FB.

I'm utterly addicted to computers since I was 13 and got into a car accident that kind of side lined all my sporting activities. I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to computers, I worked as a white hat hacker for comcast until about a year ago, I've taught at the high school level of networking in my own high school my junior and senior year to the younger classes. I do make a lot of internet based art, I can not draw please don't ask me to do this. It will look like a stick figure penis, i'm not kidding! I work mostly with other artist most of the time my artist Sam, and we create odd ideas or even draw peoples avatars. Our drawings usually run $10-25 if it's hand drawn, I will typically do signatures for free as long as you simply tell me the idea and character you want.
    These two are probably my favorites I've done:

Here is my gallery if you wish to look around, please note that my DA isn't for hosting and this is only a very small example of my work. I only upload things on my DA when I want feed back on them.
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Lets try this.. uno mas! Empty Re: Lets try this.. uno mas!

Post by Youngcha 06.09.11 2:16

Double post win, apparently urls are the things locked for 7 days. Assuming you had a meat spin epidemic?

Anyway, if you want to see my work send me a message or go on deviantart and look up Youngcha.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 06.09.11 7:31

Hey! Welcome to Revival. I haven't had a chance to meet you in-game yet (playing MerchantStory in Windia until world transfers open mostly). I'm Mike/Mazz! *shakes hand*

No idea why it won't let you post links or anything. We've only been using this forum for a month or so, Hantz coerced me into making a new one because our old guild forum died, and I am not massively tech savvy.

L> S4 League in Syndicate gaming community! :D
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 06.09.11 7:59

Welcome to Revival. If you ever need anything never hesitate to ask. The guild masters, Hayley and myself, as well as our juniors are happy to assist. Mike show me how to play merchant story. I need to make some windian mesos as well.
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 06.09.11 10:09

Mazz wrote:Hey! Welcome to Revival. I haven't had a chance to meet you in-game yet (playing MerchantStory in Windia until world transfers open mostly). I'm Mike/Mazz! *shakes hand*

No idea why it won't let you post links or anything. We've only been using this forum for a month or so, Hantz coerced me into making a new one because our old guild forum died, and I am not massively tech savvy.

L> S4 League in Syndicate gaming community! :D

I'm pretty sure Wayne or Storm (His actual name) will take a stab at it, they both love that type of game like S4, if they like it too much, they'll more than likely ask to set up a branch there.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 06.09.11 23:05

Youngcha wrote:I'm pretty sure Wayne or Storm (His actual name) will take a stab at it, they both love that type of game like S4, if they like it too much, they'll more than likely ask to set up a branch there.

Storm! What a cool name. Awesome, I've been playing it for about a year or so and I really enjoy it, but there are only a few people I know that play it, so I mostly just play alone.

@Hantz I will teach you my ways! Get a store permit, resell weapon for attack/gloves for attack/shield for attack (lots of these around lately)/white scrolls and 50% two handed weapon for attack until you have around 500mil then start buying and reselling well scrolled weapons and 10 attack work gloves (no enhancements/not crafted) - you can merchant NX in the mts by reselling 10 attack gloves too if you're patient enough. If you can get a spot in FM 3-6 channel 1 or 1-2 channel 8 you'd be best off I think.
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 07.09.11 0:16

I know a Stone and Storm IRL. Both of them are spoiled rich brats who insist on flinging their hugeass golf cart off the sides of mountains for Fontana Rec interns to go fetch. That's a story for another time.

Welcome aboard, Cha! I'm happy you've joined up with us. If you need any help, let me know~
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 07.09.11 0:50

Glad to be here, like I said you will almost never hear me ask for physical help. You will however hear me asking for another thief or db to theory craft with me. Actually, Pepper was a huge help he actually did my jump quest for me when I had a migraine, great to see the caliber of players here I feel right at home.

At Mike, all of Syndicate has some very odd names. Chalie (Me), Storm, Khanh, Tyesh, Bartimus, Bane, etc..

Wayne and Khanh are both really close friends of mine since high school and really only play FPS's, sometimes LoL, I should run into them on campus today because I asked them to bring me my bracelet I left at the party last week. If not, I'll tell them about S4 when we go to the pool hall this weekend.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 07.09.11 2:59

Youngcha wrote:Glad to be here, like I said you will almost never hear me ask for physical help. You will however hear me asking for another thief or db to theory craft with me. Actually, Pepper was a huge help he actually did my jump quest for me when I had a migraine, great to see the caliber of players here I feel right at home.

At Mike, all of Syndicate has some very odd names. Chalie (Me), Storm, Khanh, Tyesh, Bartimus, Bane, etc..

Wayne and Khanh are both really close friends of mine since high school and really only play FPS's, sometimes LoL, I should run into them on campus today because I asked them to bring me my bracelet I left at the party last week. If not, I'll tell them about S4 when we go to the pool hall this weekend.

Sweet, hopefully I'll have some more people to play with on S4 then! No worries if it isn't their style though. mhappy I'm planning to come chill in El Nido for a bit today so if you're on I can meet you in-game! Glad to hear you're enjoying the guild so far - we try our best!
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 07.09.11 10:16

Mazz wrote:
    Youngcha wrote:Glad to be here, like I said you will almost never hear me ask for physical help. You will however hear me asking for another thief or db to theory craft with me. Actually, Pepper was a huge help he actually did my jump quest for me when I had a migraine, great to see the caliber of players here I feel right at home.

Sweet, hopefully I'll have some more people to play with on S4 then! No worries if it isn't their style though. mhappy I'm planning to come chill in El Nido for a bit today so if you're on I can meet you in-game! Glad to hear you're enjoying the guild so far - we try our best!

Hopefully, I tend to just be signed on and afk while I do work and other things. Today I was at campus all day, and you're in england so I may have to catch you later tonight on the time exchange.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 9:20