Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

2 posters

Can't add a player on BasilMarket?

Mikey
    Mikey
    Honoured Member
    Honoured Member

Can't add a player on BasilMarket? Empty Can't add a player on BasilMarket?

Post by Mikey 15.10.11 15:10

Well, it works now. It's about time. Finally I can add listings.
    This is just a short reminder for those who use Basil. Add your players before some idiot troll does.
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Can't add a player on BasilMarket? Empty Re: Can't add a player on BasilMarket?

Post by Hantz 16.10.11 1:01

I find it funny that they allow you to edit and broadcast your range and stats on each character. I can see such an addition backfiring horribly as boastful players find their accounts searched and striped.

Brb editing my nightlord to have over 9000 dex.
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Honoured Member
    Honoured Member

Post by Mikey 16.10.11 1:44

Hantz wrote:I find it funny that they allow you to edit and broadcast your range and stats on each character. I can see such an addition backfiring horribly as boastful players find their accounts searched and striped.

Brb editing my nightlord to have over 9000 dex.

Nobody can see it but you. I doubt anyone cares that much to add their stats on there anyway.

Whoever moderates this forum can delete any of my previous threads, by the way. Also this can be removed in a day or two. I don't want to soak up the forum. Also, can there be a new category for random guides? We need more posted guides. xD
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 16.10.11 1:47

There's no need to do that you're fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 14:53