Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

3 posters

Hey my name is Hantz

Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Hey my name is Hantz Empty Hey my name is Hantz

Post by Hantz 24.07.11 0:52

For those of you who know me already, I hardly need an introduction. Fot those who don't , my name is Hantz, and myself and Hayley are the guild leaders of the guild. Revival got its original start in windia on november 2006. In the 4 years I led the guild, it has gone from a small band comprised of one noob and his noob buddies, to arguably the most respected guild windias ever known.

I'm 25 years old and a soldier in the US Army. Secret clearance won't allow me to go into detail as to what I do, so sorry. I have a bachelors in computer engineering. Most of my hobbies revolve around the computer, the interwebz, and console games, but I also hit the gym quite frequently. I tend to be cynical, sarcastic, and come off as angry a lot. Just don't take anything I say to heart because I'm not being serious most of the time.

I hope that everyone who joins this guild will enjoy being a member and remain loyal to the guild. Its been my pleasure to lead this guild for 4 years. I just know el nido's revival will surpass our accomplishments in windia easily.

Tl;dr welcome to revival guild. Pleasure to meet you all.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Hey my name is Hantz Empty Re: Hey my name is Hantz

Post by Mazz 24.07.11 1:17

*tips hat* always a pleasure!
    Tony
    Tony

Hey my name is Hantz Empty Re: Hey my name is Hantz

Post by Tony 24.07.11 6:25

n_____n