Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

3 posters

Tony Comito!

Tony
    Tony

Tony Comito! Empty Tony Comito!

Post by Tony 24.07.11 6:33

Hello! My name is Tony. I've had a plethora of characters but at the moment i'm playing (and plan to stick to) a fire/poison mage named Quabuffet. It's currently in Zenith but moving to El Nido as soon as I get first hear of transfers being open.

I'm 17 years old, 18 on Aug 11th. I work at Kohl's in the Shoe Department as of recently. I plan on going to school for nursing and hopefully eventually getting a post-grad degree of some sort to further my educational basis and to open up more job opportunities.

I have a long-term boyfriend. Um, I have a miniature pinscher named Bambino, which is italian for little boy. Speaking of that, I'm 1/2 Korean, 1/4 French, & 1/4 Italian. I can't think of anything else.

P.S. I have terribly bad ADHD and it affects the way I talk. So I apologize in advance for any issues this may cause. My attention span is worse than a goldfish.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Tony Comito! Empty Re: Tony Comito!

Post by Mazz 25.07.11 1:20

lolfp Hi! Welcome to the guild/forum! Hopefully transfers open soon so we can initiate you officially! Initiation may involve Hantz holding down F7 while everyone else holds F2. :) Glad to see you aboard!
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 25.07.11 5:03

Does Quabuffet have any relation to Wobbuffet? >:0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 15:54