Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

4 posters

Guild Clean Up

Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Guild Clean Up Empty Guild Clean Up

Post by Hantz 03.09.11 11:03

In one week from now I will be booting members who have been inactive for over 2 months. An active guild is essential to keeping the guild lively, building guild points, and organizing guild events.

I've noticed that that following members have not been on in about 2 months, nor do I know their current status.

Dan: BestYouEverHad, dastend
    Cons: TwistmySpear
    Austin: Kallosus, Retonks
    Ashley: Rainbowbless, RainbowDashu
    Izzy: Rheok
    Christian: Ennoea
    Angelo: Larteia

If anyone knows what the current status is for the above members, please notify myself, Hayley, or the other jr masters.

If any of these guys do end up being booted, they are always welcome back to the guild if they decide to play again

Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Guild Clean Up Empty Re: Guild Clean Up

Post by Hantz 05.09.11 12:07

I'm going to boot the inactive members tomorrow. Again if they happen to resurface, theyre always welcome back to the guild
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 05.09.11 19:29

Haven't had a reply to the PM I sent Ashley on sleepywood, but if she does respond I'll let you know what she's doing. Go ahead with the guild clean up, and if I get a message from anyone asking if they can rejoin when they become active again I'll let you know.
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 06.09.11 1:52

Just my .02 from my past experience running guilds, this isn't a bad idea. But, along with it I would also make a post giving out some of an officers information, such as my cell phone, email, and/or facebook. It makes it a tad bit simplistic when a person is in a bind, I've had members who were trashed by global disasters (About 15% of Syndicate is actually Barbadian) and were unable to use internet at all, one of them sent me a text explaining what was going on so I could freeze their EP.

Essentially, as long as there is a post explaining the situation like now it plays a key role in damage control. Most people take it as a straight shot to the nuts when they're booted, even for legitimate reasons out of both of your control. The extra info and post describing it's uses not only plays more damage control, but it also will keep you more informed with your core.
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 06.09.11 4:15

Alright, excellent point made by Cha. I'll try to distribute my skype info anyway I can to people. I will note however that this is one reason being a part of the forum is very useful. It's far easier to stay in contact with the guild. Fortunately in the 4 years Revival has existed, no member has had a negative reaction to coming back booted. They just come find me or the jrs.

As always, anyone who is booted for inactivity is welcome back into the guild if and when they decide to play again.

Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 08.09.11 20:29

Clean up completed.
    RainbowAsh
    RainbowAsh
    Guild Member
    Guild Member

Post by RainbowAsh 17.10.11 14:40

Doh! I didn't think to check Sleepywood, but I am back. Been a kind of rough 2 months time-wise, so my Maple time got screwed. I tried posting during the down forum period, but I love the new look.:D
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 17.10.11 16:39

RainbowAsh wrote:Doh! I didn't think to check Sleepywood, but I am back. Been a kind of rough 2 months time-wise, so my Maple time got screwed. I tried posting during the down forum period, but I love the new look.:D

Oh hey. You're alive. We can re add you to the guild right away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 3:35