Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

2 posters

Maple cock block part Deus

Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Maple cock block part Deus Empty Maple cock block part Deus

Post by Youngcha 08.09.11 2:49

So, I won't be here really at all of today and most of tomorrow and seeing how the guilds needs a few more people. I decided to pretty much power level my self up. I decided to wake up prior to class and hit 10x today, get out of the shower, attempt to log on and cock blocked. Check the website, will be down till 5pm eastern, Epic.. I leave at 4.

Sometimes, I truly believe maple is more of a cock block then trying to get laid on bunk beds with someone sleeping on the top bunk. Yes, this is how I remember my freshmen year of college..
    Dury
    Dury
    The Human Torch
    The Human Torch

Maple cock block part Deus Empty Re: Maple cock block part Deus

Post by Dury 08.09.11 3:22

I'm right there with ya Cha. I had an fm 1 spot and everything D=, and i leave at 4 for work too. ~_~

btw, I'm Dury. It's nice to meet ya. If ya ever want help with anything in game, see if I'm not afk, n I'll definitely lend a hand.
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 08.09.11 3:32

Dury wrote:I'm right there with ya Cha. I had an fm 1 spot and everything D=, and i leave at 4 for work too. ~_~

btw, I'm Dury. It's nice to meet ya. If ya ever want help with anything in game, see if I'm not afk, n I'll definitely lend a hand.

As always, I believe I saw you on last night. I'm Syndiction in game, I can't reclaim the name Youngcha etc, so I was hung over one night and decided to just make Syndicate, addiction.

I also see you're also in PA, depending on what time you get off of work there's going to be a great party in philly today if you want in. I'm heading there right after my night class at 10, which is the reason I more than likely won't be on until late tomorrow.
    Dury
    Dury
    The Human Torch
    The Human Torch

Post by Dury 08.09.11 3:52

"I also see you're also in PA, depending on what time you get off of work there's going to be a great party in philly today if you want in. I'm heading there right after my night class at 10, which is the reason I more than likely won't be on until late tomorrow."

Appreciate the invite, unfortunately work won't end until midnight and I live up in the Hazleton area, so that's a bit of a drive that late at night. Thanks though. Under a different set of circumstances, I probably would have gone,...never been to Philly before.
    Youngcha
    Youngcha
    Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post by Youngcha 08.09.11 3:54

Dury wrote:

"I also see you're also in PA, depending on what time you get off of work there's going to be a great party in philly today if you want in. I'm heading there right after my night class at 10, which is the reason I more than likely won't be on until late tomorrow."

Appreciate the invite, unfortunately work won't end until midnight and I live up in the Hazleton area, so that's a bit of a drive that late at night. Thanks though. Under a different set of circumstances, I probably would have gone,...never been to Philly before.

I'll have to drag you down here some time, Philly is just like any other city, but the people are crazier. I'm actually considered the norm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 21:25