Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

+3
Mazz
Hayley
Bovan
7 posters

Hello Revival!

Bovan
    Draco
    Draco

Hello Revival! Empty Hello Revival!

Post by Bovan 16.09.11 20:26

Hello guys, it's been a while huh?
    This is Roarak, Kevin, Rejang or whichever other name you happend to remember me as.

Sheesh a long year without you guys, it feels like an eternity. I never forgot about all of you nor did I forget about Maple Story. Someday I will return, mark my words. However at the moment I'm a little occupied. Not only is university getting tough but I'm also on the edge of moving out and getting my own home.

How is Maple Story these days? Every once in a while I quickly look up a recent video to see what has change and to stay up-to-date a little. But things are going too fast, I lost track of it all. The whole chaos patch and new classes make things rather complicated for an outsider. Are there any new major bosses out like Horntail and Pink Bean?

As badly as I want to return I don't think it's going to happen this year. Currently I'm in the top World of Warcraft guild in my server and I'm one of the core raiders. Raiders are the main people who help progress and take down the bosses, long story short I have an important job. The good news is, I'm a lot more open now. WHen you raid you are forced to sit on some sort of teamspeak or chatting program with 25 people. It gets worse, our rule in the guild is that new people need to sing before being promoted to a raider rank. Quick and easy way to break the ice huh? ;)

Doing my best to keep in touch with everyone and I might be back in not too long from now. I miss each and every one of you, hopefully see you all soon!

-Bovan
    (RoarakDragon, Rejang, WyvernFire, HowlingWolf, GarugaKutku and all the other names you may or may not remember)

p.s.
    Snazzy new website, much better compared to the old one. The banner at the top just gives me the creeps...
    Can't believe the old magic card topic has been remade though!
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Hello Revival! Empty Re: Hello Revival!

Post by Hayley 16.09.11 22:44

KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
    ADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSHADFSFJDFSLDNLVAZNFGNADSFHASDGADFHATAJDBCASBDGUASBGADRBGADFBGADFUGASBGRADFVBAERUGBADFKJBGADFJGHAUESGRAEYFALSRYGFALDFSAFGSHFADSAERTYHSFILVNDAFLSGRTYSH!!

You were lost and now you're found and everyone has missed you so much! How are my dragons?!
    Bovan
    Draco
    Draco

Post by Bovan 16.09.11 22:50

Hayley!
    Long time no see, I missed you a crapton!

The dragons have moved to a new home. At the moment they are having a close eye on the glass cabinet with my important figurines and such. More dragons pretty much...I love my dragon stuff. I'd make a picture but I'm in the middle of packing things up since I will be moving out soon. But I'll see what I can do when I get home.

How are you doing these days?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Post by Mazz 16.09.11 23:04

KEVIN LIVES!

HELLO HELLO HELLO

It's been AGES! I'm glad to hear you're doing well! We've all missed you so much. I tried sending you a letter a month or so ago but I'm guessing you never got it? I'm moving out to go to university myself tomorrow (yeah, taking a break from packing stuff to write this!) so I'll be tied up with that for a while too. Very exciting! We've started playing Maple again and we've been in a new world (El Nido), and in a few weeks or whenever Nexon allows it we're going to be world transferring some of our stronger characters to play here. Whenever you have some free time you should come visit! f2

In terms of the game, it's changed a ton. I started playing again in May after a year or so of being away from it, and there are a ton of new bosses, training locations, jobs/classes, skills, PQs, items... it's kind of intimidating. Whenever you intend to come back I'm sure we can help catch you up and fill you in on the stuff that was added while you've been away though!

So glad to hear from you! It really has been too long. If you PM me your address (or whenever you move) I have a dragon to send you! ^_^

P.S. pages are for books
    Hantz
    Hantz
    Darkseid
    Darkseid

Post by Hantz 16.09.11 23:13

Its good to have you back kevin. We feared you were gone for good. Did you find your way here through the old website? Regardless were glad you're still willing to keep contact with us and we look forward to your return to maplestory. A lot has changed with the game and I think you will love a lot of these changes. We can easily get you caught up with everything when you're back.

As for revival were doing great. You may have sensed our noticable absence from windia. Well that's because we moved el nido. If you like the idea of a smaller and less cluttered server with much less hackers and dbags then nido is the place for you. Server transfers will be open by the time you join us. Many of us will be moving our mains to nido to add to what is already a force to be reckoned with. But were not just about power. Revival of nido is even more closely knit than it ever was in windia. Most important of all, we have not changed our standards at all. Our rules are still the same.

**Edit** someone add kevin to our ongoing skype text chat. It'd be a great way for him to meet the other members.
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 16.09.11 23:23

I'm doing great, Kevypoo. I've finally graduated college and moved out and gotten my own place. But I found this stray armadeus on the street and took him home with me. We adopted two new puppies and have been living it up.

As Mike said, a vast majority of us moved to ElNido. That's Maple's East Coast server and since it's so small, there's barely any lag at all. From what I can tell, Europeans don't have much of a problem playing this server. I made a Night Lord and decorated her in pretty colors to piss Hantz off. Leveling is so easy now and the new party play zones has everyone working together to level up. Instead of small groups and horrible exp has you last experienced, MapleStory is a crap ton more fun. Bossing is interesting now. However, Horntail still isn't fixed.
    Maple can be a bit overwhelming, but it has really been for the best. Remember how 20% with 8x exp for 2 hours was beast at 17x? Now I can easily get a level and a half at the best place to train with 2x at 17x. I really think you would enjoy it alot if you gave the game a shot again.

The best part about maple is that they took 2x cards out. Nido is so small too that you don't have to compete for a map hours in advance for an actual nexon 2x event.
    Emma
    Emma
    Mystique
    Mystique

Post by Emma 17.09.11 6:09

HI KEVIN, STILL LOVE YOU. <333
    (Yes, I'm well aware you're probably going to come back with something like "AHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BLASTED WOMAN. I'M GONNA DIE".)

Silly things aside, life's grand - school's on, work's on, life is on; it's just on and awesome, well, aside from being sick, which sucks.
    I'm glad to hear you're doing great. :)

PS: I started learning Dutch this year. :D
    You can thank that banner you saw to the little forum war Mazz and I have been having lately... I'm pretty sure it's my move...
    Dury
    Dury
    The Human Torch
    The Human Torch

Post by Dury 18.09.11 6:24

Kevin! Hurry back noob! >o<

I don't have any character's in windia anymore, I started from scratch in El Nido and now I'm stronger and surprisingly richer than I ever was in windia. You should most certainly log in and make a character two weeks from today at least, thats supposedly when the next major game update has been confirmed to occur. (commonly known as JUMP) So many neat upgrades will be coming with it! >=D

Ironic that you've made contact with us too, maybe a week ago I was asking Hantz if he had heard from ya in a while.

Well, hope you'll stop in someday soon. Be easy dude.
    Komeos

Post by Komeos 17.03.12 0:47

WOW!
    Guys, this is something i DID NOT expect...
    I was just searching for any "kevin" related stuff through google, and now I found all of you!

Ik has been two years orso since i left MS, mainly cause of guild-death..

My oldest daughter is about to turn 4 now, maybe some of you can remember...

Hmm, whenever i have some free time now i started playing DDO a while ago.. Nice game, also sort-of free2play, but a lot less social than MS..

This single post might reconsider me (bad english i think) to come back to MS though..

Great to hear from all of you, i will never forget any of the above..

CHEERS,
    Koos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 20:56