Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

3 posters

Hi, I'm KeljuK

KeljuK

Hi, I'm KeljuK Empty Hi, I'm KeljuK

Post by KeljuK 22.09.11 5:37

Hello to everyone, I'm KeljuK. You can call me Kelju/Kel or something if there isn't any better name. I'm thinking about it.

I have played Maplestory for many years, mostly in eMS. There I had lvl 138 corsair, but I quitted it when eMS became just too ridiculous to play.

In real life I am 14 years old boy, and I live in Finland, Europe. I usually play every day if I'm at home. The time zone is GMT+2.

And, what I think everyone will notice, I don't really speak English in real life, so my English isn't perfect, especially the grammar isn't.

Mazz
    Mazz
    The Oncoming Storm
    The Oncoming Storm

Hi, I'm KeljuK Empty Re: Hi, I'm KeljuK

Post by Mazz 22.09.11 5:43

Hi Kel! Welcome to the guild and the forum. I hope you'll enjoy it here. We have a few active European members so hopefully you won't be too lonely now! :)
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Post by Hayley 22.09.11 23:52

Hi Kel, my name is Hayley. I'm one of Revival's guild leaders. I haven't met you online just yet, but hopefully I will see you on soon. I've been taking a break from Maple lately, so I haven't been on as often.
    I'm glad to have more European members in guild. I hope you enjoy your time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 19:00