Revival Guild Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revival Guild Forum

4 posters

Tespia, anyone?

Mikey
    Mikey
    Honoured Member
    Honoured Member

Tespia, anyone? Empty Tespia, anyone?

Post by Mikey 23.09.11 14:41

So yeah. I surprisingly got invited on one of my accounts. If anyone else has, let me know and we can try it out together. x]

What I've found out so far today was nothing really, but I have some images. You've probably seen this from blogs and such.
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0002ak

There's a new window tab that shows the current events

Beating the Heat
    Knights of Virtue

That looks like an event worth doing, right?
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0001tz

You'll notice the skill tab is changed a bit. You can active guild and mount skills with a single click. You also get a small blue notice at the bottom right of your screen that indicates any unused SP as well as an icon for available quests or messages from the maple admin. (Located on the left side of your screen)
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0000lg

It seems you can now rebuy any accidental NPC'd items. Once you log out, they're gone for good.

It's pretty interesting.

Tespia, anyone? Maple0003tp

I just got married, yay. I chose to get married with a premium ticket. The prequests are simple. The wife just has to speak to priest john and repeat her vows, word by word. After that, you're all set!

There's a glitch in Tespia and I hope this gets fixed so you won't have to deal with it in GMS. In case it does and you can't exit the wedding hall, you need to wait until the timer hits 9:00 before you leave the altar.

Amoria is much smaller. The BGM is the same as Henesys except for the wedding halls.

There are three types of wedding tickets:
    Tespia, anyone? Scaled.php?server=13&filename=weddingih

Sorry for the crappy picture. I was lazy and used paint.

Because I used a premium ticket, I got a +3 all stats wedding ring after the ceremony. Talk to Jacob to receive your ring.
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0011o

After 30 and 100 days of marriage, you can have a commitment ceremony for each. You'll also get a new wedding ring with even better stats. If getting the best stats matters to you, buy the premium wedding ticket.

As for Monster Park, I found it pretty lame. You buy a certain ticket for your level range to enter dungeons that last only 20 minutes. You can buy up to three tickets per day. You can go in with a party, also. The monsters drop ticket pieces which 10 can be exchanged for a ticket itself. It's somewhat like Golden Temple.

If you find Commemorative Coins, you can talk to Spiegelmann and trade them in for:

Tespia, anyone? Maple0012x

Spiegelmann's Mustache +5 att/m.att face accessory, Expires after 5 days.
    Spiegelmann's Autograph +3 all stats, +2 att/m.att, Expires after 7 days.
    Spiegelmann's Hot-Air Balloon 7-Day Mount Coupon.
    Spiegelmann's Badge Chest Contains an unknown badge?

Some people say that the EXP from Monster Park isn't any better than LHC. But it's good if you want a change in scenery.

Escape PQ - Very fun to do with your friends
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0015g
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0013bl
    You're doing a series of jump quests, mazes, killing LHC mobs for keys.. somewhat like what you find in Pirate PQ. Killing the Prison Guard boss isn't hard at all. Collecting 50 prison guard keys can get you a very nice attack belt. In my opinion, this is more worth having than Pyramid PQ or Dojo.

Here's a preview of it from YouTube.

Kenta in Danger PQ - Boring, but somewhat fun.
    Tespia, anyone? Maple0019i

The mobs are all 150+ and did around 3k damage to me. It was a pot burner. I don't know if that stays or changes when the patch comes.

There's only a few stages and are pretty easy to do.

Stage 1 Kill all mobs.
    Stage 2 Kill sharks. Collect 20 air bubbles.
    Stage 3 Protect Kenta. This stage reminds me of the moon bunny PQ. Today, I learned something new. Kenta is a boy. *Gasp*
    Pianus You'll definitely need a bishop or all cures for this. If you don't, then you're basically screwed.

Kill left and right pianus to collect scales. Turn in 100 pianus scales for Kenta's Goggles or 10 pianus scales for a random Pet Equipment Scroll. (I'm not sure if it's random or not.)

Here's a preview of it from YouTube.

The Ice Knights Curse PQ - Lame.

Unless you fancy a pair of Lv. 30 shoes with +1 all stats or some worthless earrings, don't bother doing this PQ. I spent two minutes doing this PQ, then I quit. It's like hoblin PQ, except you're protecting the Ice Knight. If you're interested, here's a preview of it on Youtube.

I hear people in Tespia ranting about the party exp at stronghold. It's been nerfed, but I don't know how badly. Other than a few map or npc changes, there's nothing left to talk about. The best thing about this update is the skill revamp. I posted all this stuff here in case there's something you haven't heard about. Hope you find this helpful in some way.

Last edited by Mikey on 24.09.11 15:50; edited 9 times in total
    Hayley
    Hayley
    Chris Martin
    Chris Martin

Tespia, anyone? Empty Re: Tespia, anyone?

Post by Hayley 24.09.11 1:45

I never get invited to this crap ;-;
    Abby
    Abby
    Sub Zero
    Sub Zero

Post by Abby 24.09.11 5:42

Hayley wrote:I never get invited to this crap ;-;
    Mikey
    Mikey
    Honoured Member
    Honoured Member

Post by Mikey 24.09.11 10:46

I'll try and post anything I find interesting.
    thetavi
    thetavi
    The Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight

Post by thetavi 24.09.11 11:04

Oh, those are interesting...

If anyone not invited really wants to try out Tespia, let me know and I can give you info for my mule account which is able to go on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 17:01